Small Wrist Tattoos – The

tattoos for girls on wrist. Small Wrist Tattoos – The


I'm just glad they are not trying to run this on the 3G. I can barely keep the phone running as it is. I wish they would come out with a throwback OS for the older phones. Something to stop the constant freezing.


Just a few more months, then maybe an Iphone 5 takes away my pain. :D

Ditto. My poor 3G is one step away from being an ipod only... I hate that Apple has essentially bricked that phone. Mine is in great shape, but barely works after the 4.0 update. Retro would be ideal.

You guys do realize that your 3G is realistically 4 years old, right? It used the same processor, screen, graphics and RAM as the very first iPhone. They just added the 3G/aGPS chip to make it a 3G device. Four years is an eternity in cell phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...